Why We Like The Contact Pedals
The focus with the Contact Pedals from Chromag is trick control and a lightweight, compact platform body. It's a great dirt jump and slope pedal, but with the possibility to run these pedals on our trail and downhill bikes. Less of a Q-Factor brings riders' feet closer to the cranks for increased control, and this pedal also features a minimalist design with a durable finish.
- Get tricky with Chromag's Contact Pedals
- Lightweight compact platform body with a concave design
- CNC'd alloy surface is highly durable and lightweight at 416g a pair
- A simple, clean design features a durable finish
- A count of 9 pins per platform with adjustable heights
- Item #CHRA016
- Removable Pins
- 100mm x 100mm
- Claimed Weight
- 14.7oz (416g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- 10 replacement pins
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help