Select Style & Size
Thru-Axle ISO B Boost Front Disc Hub
When you're looking for the perfect wheel build to match that shiny new boost fork, look no further than the Chris King Thru-Axle ISO B Boost Front Disc Hub. Long known as a versatile hub built to tackle a wide range of terrain, the Boost ISO features a symmetrical shell shape and thickened flanges for increased strength and precise tracking over technical trails.
- Legendary Chris King ISO front hub in Boost 15 x 110mm spacing
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Optimized flange angle for improved spoke path and symmetric wheel build
- Made-in-house bearings are built to last
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable
- 5 year warranty for peace of mind
- Item #CKG001I
- [hub shell] aluminum, [bearings] stainless steel
- Hub Type
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rotor Compatibility
- Spoke Count
- 28, 32
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2017
Great hubs as you'd expect, but the flange to flange seemed like it could have been wider since this is boost. My friends I9 boost hubs are WAY wider than these. They were centerlock though which might eat up less real estate than the 6 bolt. Still no complains as for as using them just a heads up.