Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The NoThreadSet Tapered Headset w/ Griplock
You can look at a bike and tell how much the owner loves it by the headset, and King headsets are reserved for our most precious bikes. Chris King makes all of its bearings in-house, which guarantees their roundness and hardness and then assembles each headset by hand from a stock of components. This particular headset is designed for frames with a tapered head tube (34mm to 49mm, and a fork with a tapered 1.5-1.125in steerer. It will also accept a straight 1.125in steerer with King’s Reducer Baseplate, available separately.
- High-quality threadless headset made in the USA
- Every bit machined at the Chris King factory in Portland, Oregon
- GripLock retention system provides reliable headset adjustment
- King Lifetime Warranty gives us absolute confidence in the product
- Designed for frames with tapered headtubes and external headset cups
- Item #CKG0038
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.