Select style & size:Select options
InSet 2 Headset
Chris King headsets are often considered the gold standard for headsets in the cycling world. Building on a reputation for bombproof reliability, the Inset 2 Headset retains Chris King's storied quality and precision with a new design to meet the needs of frames that use a semi-integrated headset.
The main difference between the Inset 2 and the well-known NoThreadset is that the Inset 2's bearings sit inside the head tube instead of being housed in cups on either side of it. The big bonus of the Inset 2 is that all those riders with frames requiring a semi-integrated headset can now get in on the Chris King train of awesomeness.
The Inset 2 Headset also utilizes Chris King's new GripLock compression ring assembly in its top bearing for a safe and secure headset fit. The Inset 2 is compatible with tapered fork steerer tubes and can be adapted to pair with straight 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes by using a Devo baseplate (sold separately).
- Tapered, semi-integrated (zero stack) headset
- Aluminum cups and caps
- Stainless steel bearings
- GripLock compression ring assembly
- Compatible with tapered 1 1/2-to-1 1/8-inch steerer tubes and straight 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes
- Compatible with tapered head tubes with a 44-millimeter upper internal diameter and a 56-millimeter lower internal diameter
- Item #CKG0033
- (cups and caps) aluminum, (bearings) stainless steel
- Recommended Use
- smooth turns, headtubes designed for internal headsets
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
What do you think about this product?