Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Headsets we have in stock.View Similar Products
DropSet 1 Headset
- Finally, an integrated headset from Chris King
- Designed to handle the forces of a drop in vs. press in bearing
- Patented GripLock retention design keeps adjustments in check
- Features in-house manufactured sealed cartridge bearings
- Constant contact seals prevent bearing contamination
- Now compatible with more bikes including Santa Cruz, Yeti, and more
- Available in King's palette of anodized colors
- Works with its existing baseplates and 45-degree integrated crown races
- Item #CKG002B
- [top cap, bearing cap] aluminum, [crown race, bearings] stainless steel
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Cup Type
- Intergated [upper] IS41, [lower] IS52
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2020
Why buy anything else?
May 17, 2019
didnt need, but want
- I've used it several times
purchased this mainly for the looks. but who doesnt mind a good upgrade at the same time. smooth, reliable, made in the USA.
March 8, 2019
The last headset you will ever need. Super smooth and maintenance free. Lots of sizes to choose from to fit any bike. I've been using Chris King headsets for years and have no plans of stopping.
November 19, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Really dig this thing. Well worth its price if it's piqued your interested at all. I have this on a couple different bikes and haven't had any complaints so far. GripLock seems to be doing its thing very well, and I think I'll be sticking with these for the future.
May 13, 2019
Will this headset fit a 2013 Scott foil?