Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Ceramic DropSet 2 Headset
In business since 1976, Chris King makes some of the finest cycling products we've ever used. They're especially famous for their headsets, which often last long enough to be passed from bike to bike. This Dropset 2 integrated headset features an IS42/28.6 upper bearing paired with an IS52 lower bearing. It fits frames from Open, 3T, All-City, Low, Cinelli, Lynsky, and more.
- High-quality integrated headset for tapered steer tubes
- Made-in-house bearings backed by the King Lifetime Warranty
- GripLock retention provides smoother steering with no creaks
- Compatible with 45-degree integrated crown races
- Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon
- Item #CKGA00Z
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] ceramic
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in tapered
- Cup Type
- integrated [upper] IS42, [lower] IS52
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.