Representing a collaborative effort between Castelli and Scottish cyclist David Millar, Chpt. III fuses the functional performance of the Italian cycling brand with notes of British sophistication. The Chpt. III 1.91 Arm Warmer stays true to this driving design ethos, delivering thermal warmth on cooler rides while maintaining tasteful minimalism that's refreshingly free of loud colors and flashy logos.
Thermoflex fleece is an upgrade over the Roubaix fabric used by much of the competition. This high-loft fleece maintains soft-wearing warmth when chilly breezes and brisk descents threaten to chill exposed skin. Fluid stretch characteristics conform to your every move, so you're not encumbered from performing maneuvers on your bike, changing flats on the road, or sipping a cold brew afterwards. Reflective stripes add a touch of visibility, should your ride linger into late-evening hours.
- Collaboration between Castelli and David Millar
- Focus on tasteful minimalism and functional warmth
- Thermoflex high-loft fleece with fluid stretch
- Elastic bands along top for a secure fit
- Reflective stripes increase visibility
- Item #CPH0008