Italian quality gets a flair of British styling with the new Chpt. III clothing line, borne out of collaboration between a retired pro's desire for classy minimalism and Castelli's renowned fabrics and construction. Drawing inspiration from Castelli's BodyPaint bib shorts' single-piece construction, the Chpt. III Men's 1.11 Bib Shorts feature minimal seaming fabric for a comfortable, second-skin fit. Castelli's venerable Forza fabric, also found on the inner panels of the Free Aero bib shorts, gets the nod for the 1.11's to provide just the right balance of stretch and compression with a smooth finish that complements Chpt. III's chosen colorways.
For the chamois, Castelli continues its successful blend of comfort and functionality with its Progetto X2 Air to stand loyally between you and the saddle for the entirety of your ride. Stretchy fabric, luxurious cushioning, and a flexible design mean you'll be comfortable whether you're on short spin to the café or embarking on impromptu epic in search of the perfect mountain town burrito.
- Casually styled bib shorts with race-worthy fabric technology
- BodyPaint construction minimizes seams
- Forza fabric balances stretch and compression
- Progetto X2 Air chamois provides long-mile comfort
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers
- Sized by waist size instead of standard XS-XL sizing
- Item #CPH0007