The Chaco Men's ZX/1 Classic Sandal takes a modern approach to Chaco's legendary support and go-anywhere attitude. Comprised of eight solid component parts, the ZX/1 Classic ensures reliability across widely varying environments, ranging from slippery river crossings to steep alpine trails. The double-strapped webbing creates a custom fit without slippage, thanks to the pull-through strap design and sturdy ladder lock buckle.
Staying true to Chaco's water-friendly persona, the ZX/1 Classic features a textured polyurethane footbed for extra grip when they're wet. The LUVSEAT midsole cushions every step over rough terrain with its ergonomically shaped foam. Another stand-out feature is its ChacoGrip rubber sole. This rubber sole differs from traditional sandals with its aggressive lugs, which supplies unrelenting traction across wet surfaces and rocky trails.
- Pull-through adjustable webbing straps
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Textured footbed with antimicrobial treatment
- LUVSEAT midsole (polyurethane)
- ChacoGrip rubber sole (3.5mm lug depth)
- Item #CHA004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: 12
Gave as a gift to my nephew. He absolutely loves them.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I used these in some technical slot canyons and they preformed well.