Woodstock Z/Cloud Sandal
Chacos weren't around back during the days of the legendary Woodstock music festival, but if they were, you would've seen a whole lot of comfortable hippies. Celebrating the spirit and enduring legacy of Woodstock for its 50th anniversary, the Chaco Woodstock Z/Cloud Sandal offers versatile performance and casual comfort for all of your outdoor adventures. From day hikes to river floats, your feet will stay supported and cushioned thanks to the ergonomic LUVSEAT footbed, which uses a podiatrist-certified design and two layers of soft PU cushioning. The polyester jaquard webbing wraps the foot for a snug fit that's easy to adjust, and features a range of Woodstock-inspired designs. Meanwhile, the ChacoGrip lugged outsole ensures traction on a variety of outdoor surfaces both wet and dry, so you won't be slipping around in the mud at summer music festivals when your favorite band takes the stage.
- Outdoor sandal with designs inspired by the Woodstock music festival
- LUVSEAT footbed offers ergonomic support for rambling day hikes
- Gripping rubber outsole offer reliable traction for paddling trips
- Webbing straps are easy to adjust and feature retro designs
- Cushioned midsole delivers underfoot comfort for long adventures
- Item #CHA00A7