Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Water Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Torrent Pro Water Shoe
Designed in tandem with professional whitewater athletes to perform their best around water, the Chaco Torrent Pro Water Shoes are ready to rip around in your playboat or explore canyons and cross creeks. These lightweight watersport shoes feature knitted polyester uppers that are breathable and quick-drying for comfort after you leave the river, with drainage points placed along the rims in case you really get water-logged. Heel and toe protection prevent bruising whether your feet are tucked into the front of your kayak or traipsing over river rocks, and the outsoles provide wicked grip on all the slick surfaces you're sure to encounter.
- A water shoe with serious grip in your boat or on land
- Knitted uppers offer quick-draining performance near water
- Synthetic overlays add structure and toe protection
- Luvseat footbed and midsole deliver comfort and support
- Proprietary outsole ensures reliable grip on slick surfaces
- Drawcord laces provide quick and easy adjustability
- Item #CHA008R
- Upper Material
- polyester, synthetic overlays
- lace with drawcord
- Luvseat EVR
- ChacoGrip Plus (rubber), 2.5mm lugs
- Claimed Weight
- [size 7.5, pair] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2019
Best Water shoe I've ever owned
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Wondered at the price of these shoes, even on sale they were a little over $100. But just returned from a weekend of whitewater rafting. These shoes are the perfect trifecta: comfortable support and good toe protection for walking on the trail ...good non-slip treads for walking along the river shallows where we had to launch and bring in our rafts and drained dried quickly and comfortably. I even wore them to dinner afterwards instead of changing to flipflops as usual. I can't comment on durability yet ...but I look forward to adding good feedback in at the end of summer.