The Landmark Project Smokey The Bear ZX/2 Classic Sandal
Whether your summer plans include canoeing at your favorite lake or walking desert rivers with your family, the Chaco Landmark Project Smokey The Bear ZX/2 Classic Sandals provide steady footing for all your adventures. Built with adjustable double-straps that don't mind getting wet, they're equipped with podiatrist-certified footbeds that conform to fit your foot and provide both comfort and support. Meanwhile, rubber outsoles with 3mm lugs deliver steady footing on technical terrain. The toe loop offers a more secure fit than those without, and a ladder lock buckle makes them easy to adjust mid-hike.
- A technical sandal for warm weather hiking or casual paddling
- Polyester webbing provides quick-drying comfort around water
- Fully adjustable straps help you dial in the perfect fit
- Supportive midsole materials cradle your feet in all-day comfort
- Proprietary outsoles grip well on wet or dry technical terrain
- Item #CHA00AC