Roam in comfort.
Based on the classic duck boot design of yesteryear, the Chaco Women's Ember Boot is a sturdy option for tackling your favorite section of trail. The full-grain leather upper is durable and includes metal lacing eyelets for a sure, snug fit while tearing through mud, scree, or whatever else is in your way. Plus, the Ember features a women-specific, removable footbed that supports your arch and is podiatrist-approved, so staying on your feet all day won't feel like a chore or bore.
- A rugged pair of boots for hiking and backpacking
- Full-grain upper is durable and can take a beating
- Metal lacing eyelets and hooks assure a snug fit
- Luvseat footbed is podiatrist-approved for healthy feet
- ChacoGrip sole is burly outside and non-marking indoors
- Item #CHA005S
- Q & A
Great Versatile Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is such a great boot! I wear it around town and can also wear it hiking. They are comfortable and seem like they are gong to hold up very well!
LOVE THESE BOOTS!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
These boots are way comfortable! The toe box is perfect on these boots, normally hiking boots are really narrow and kill my feet but these are perfect! I defiantly recommend these beauties!