Chromatic Z/1 Classic Sandal
What started as one man's need for a solid pair of river shoes has turned into an outdoor movement for hiking, boating, and backpacking in sandals. And now Chaco has upped the ante with their Chromatic Z/1 Classic Sandal—an ode to simplicity, the desert, and all of nature. Not only do the Chromatic's look sleek, they also incorporate all aspects of Chaco that we've come to love like a comfortable yet supportive footbed, infinitely adjustable straps, and a lug depth deep enough to manage both rocks and riverbeds. With all those features in one monochromatic package, you're sure to turn heads on the trail or at your favorite festival.
- Classic river and hiking sandal for all summer adventures
- Shock-absorbent midsole is comfortable on technical terrain
- Rubber outsole grips rocks, roots, and riverbeds
- Webbing system adjusts to give you the perfect fit
- Monochromatic look is sleek for festivals and camping
- Item #CHA00B2
- Upper Material
- 100% polyester jacquard webbing
- LUVSEAT PU
- Arch Support
- LUVSEAT PU
- non-marking ChacoGrip rubber, 3mm lug depth
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8, single] 11oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2020
lovee the peppercorn color
the footbed on these is way comfortable. I wear my chocs with socks and I would not have it any other way.. Except maybe hiking in the summer desert. :)
May 27, 2021
If in between sizes, is it recommended to size up or down?
June 9, 2021
Hey Laura! Thanks for reaching out. If in between sizing, we would recommend going down a size! Let us know if we can help with anything else!