Select Style & Size
Banded Z/Cloud Sandal
With pillow-top comfort and a secure, customizable fit, the Chaco Banded Z/Cloud Sandal keeps your feet comfortable while you explore. Whether you're playing on the river, going on a quick day hike in the summer, or relaxing around a campfire, the webbing straps secure your feet for confidence as you play. These straps wrap around your foot, through the midsole, and are adjustable so you can create that secure and custom fit. And with the non-marking ChacoGrip soles, you can charge across wet, slick, and dry surfaces with ease.
- Travel ready technical sandals for days spent exploring outdoors
- Webbing straps wrap around the foot for a comfortable hold
- Straps wrap through midsole and adjust for a custom, secure fit
- Luvseat PU midsole delivers lasting comfort throughout the day
- Non-marking ChacoGrip offers traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Absence of toe strap enables comfortable wear with socks at camp
- Constructed with vegan materials for eco-conscious consumers
- Item #CHA00B4
- Upper Material
- polyester jacquard webbing
- Arch Support
- Luvseat PU
- ankle strap
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2020
Durable & Cute
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
These sandals are very comfortable. The arch is great and the sole is rugged enough for hikes all over mountains in Montana (& elsewhere). I love the adjustability of the strap & the easy cinch "buckle". These are very easy to clean and the mauve grape is a beautiful, feminine color. I generally wear a size 8.5 shoe, and purchased both the 8 & 9 to try. I kept the size 8 as the arch was in a better position for my foot. My one complaint is that the tail of the strap is quite long, so I heat cut it and re-stitched it to fit my foot and not drag in the dirt.