Comfort, without the hassle.
Take the Chaco performance you love into the more casual side of your life with the Women's Abbey Flip Flop. The Ecotread sole gives you plenty of traction whether you're taking the dog for a quick, after-work walk or traversing the sticky floor of the dive bar with the best burgers in town—at least, according to your friend who considers herself a connoisseur. Synthetic leather is comfortable underfoot and a LuvSeat midsole returns energy to reduce fatigue, keeping you on your feet long into the summer evenings so you can keep the fun going.
- Flip-flops with technical materials and casual style
- Polyester webbing is strong and secure
- LuvSeat midsole absorbs impact to reduce fatigue
- Synthetic footbed is comfortable against your foot
- Ecotread outsole has 2mm lugs for traction
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Item #CHA006O
- Q & A
These are very comfortable! They give you support while just wearing a flip flop. They are pretty heavy compared to other sandals but look super cute!
Casual Use only!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this sandal it's awesome but it's for causual wear only! Don't get me wrong I love these sandles. They are cute and comfy to wear to the farmers market and around town but if you are going on a hike I would get acutal hiking footwear. these can do anything paved or flat but other than that get some Chaco Z1 or Z cloud sandals that have acutal grip and straps that will keep the dang thing on :P