Select style & size:
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.
We recommend a size in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
R-Series Disc Force eTap AXS
The R-Series Force eTap AXS Road Bike pairs a frameset with an impressive pedigree with SRAM’s latest drivetrain for a premium race bike. If racing and fast group rides are part of your training agenda and you value a bike that's ultra-lightweight, super stiff, and comfortable, while still maintaining a bit of an aerodynamic profile, we can't think of many other frames we'd rather throw a leg over. Factor in its aggressive geometry and the precision of eTap and you can begin to see why it's one of the most bikes in the peloton.
A frame of this caliber deserves components that can keep up, and Cervelo masterfully paired every part of this build. Most notably, SRAM’s eTap Force AXS group, the 12-speed range reduces the jumps between rear cogs for smoother shifts with each lever push. With SRAM’s AXS app, you can set up your shifting preferences to best suit your riding style and course demands. Mid-depth aero wheels, with Vittoria’s top-end Rubino Pro tires, maintain the riding stiffness and limit rolling resistance to give us every advantage on race day.
- Cerverlo's racing bike, built for the climbs
- Pro Road Fit geometry is proven in the pro peloton
- Lightweight and stiff carbon fiber layup boost efficiency
- BBright BB ensures no watts are wasted on the way to the rear wheel
- Squoval Max tube shapes prize stiffness, weight, and responsiveness
- Cervelo's stiffest frameset to date
- SRAM eTap for precise, customized, shifting
- Item #CVL1WV4
What do you think about this product?