Select Style & Size
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.
Based on the measurements you entered, this is the size we recommend in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
Why We Like The R Disc Ultegra Road Bike
One of the primary perks about being an all-rounder as a cyclist is that you will compete and challenge the competition on nearly every terrain as nothing phases you, and most situations are yours to control. Capturing that versatility and seemingly limitless spirit is the Cervelo R Ultegra Road Bike, an all-round race bike so well designed, you'll wonder if there are any weaknesses.
The heart of the R is Cervelo's carbon layup, which targets stiffness and weightloss…but not just for the point of it. Cervelo maps out stiffness and compliance where they are needed to create a well-balanced frame that performs just as well under heavy downhill braking as it does accelerating in the saddle over rough, cobbled farm roads. Cervelo uses Squoval Max tubes to create a seamless blend of square and oval shapes to balance stiffness with aerodynamic gains so you can stomp out tempo climbs and the carve high-speed descents with equal prowess. The result is a highly versatile conqueror with exceptional stiffness to weight and "plugged in" responsiveness across multiple road surfaces. Add to that the reliability and precision of Shimano's Ultegra shifting and the power and modulation that can only come for hydraulic disc brakes, and you have a bike that will help you achieve a new level of riding and racing.
Frame clearance is increasingly important to the modern rider and the R accommodating 28mm tires — although this model comes with 25mm tires — to rails over broken country roads with steadfast confidence.
Equipped with Shimano’s Ultegra semi-compact drivetrain and disc-brakes, this R build provides high-performance and race-ready gearing and stopping power but at a more accessible price, compared to Dura-Ace. And DT Swiss P1800 wheels get well underway towards a full calendar of training blocks sprinkled with races throughout.
- A stiff and light road racing bike with an impressive pedigree
- Racing geometry that's responsive and agile on long climbs and steep walls
- Carbon frame with with Squoval shaping for aerodynamics and control
- Shimano Ultegra semi-compact drivetrain for all-round versatility
- DT Swiss wheels bring no-nonsense performance to the build
- Cervelo continuous to build upon its legacy of elite racing bikes
- Item #CVL1WVZ
- Frame Material
- Cervelo All-Carbon
- FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2in
- Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Chainring Sizes
- 52 / 36t
- Bottom Bracket
- JY-BB 24
- Bottom Bracket Type
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-speed
- Cassette Range
- 11 / 30t
- Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Brake Type
- hydraulic disc
- [front/rear] 160mm Shimano SM-RT800
- Cervelo AB07 Ultra Light Alloy
- Cervelo CS027 Alloy
- Fizik Vento Argo R5
- Cervelo SP19 Carbon (27.2mm)
- Seat Collar
- DT Swiss P1800 32 Spline Center Lock Disc, 24h, [spokes] 24 / 24, Tubeless Ready
- Front Axle
- 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm Thru-Axle
- Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G
- Tire Size
- 700c x 25mm
- not included
- Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [frame] limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 11, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 205 lbs
My first road bike and I'm very happy with it. Super fast. Great climber. Beautiful looking. Vittoria tires came stock. Garbage tires. Can't get my handlebars to stop creaking after greasing and re torque. Pretty annoying, but I am ultimately happy. Hope to get many great years out of this bike. Hope the handlebars will shut up and keep quiet someday.