Select Style & Size
Carbon Road Bar
Cervelo has long been known for its carbon prowess, and while we have seen that shine through on the brand's bike frames for years, we think that we'd be remiss to pass over the touch points on a bike. Take Cervelo's Carbon Road Bar for example, which packs in the brand's coveted layup process which targets different weaves of carbon in different areas, to optimize stiffness where you want nimble handling, and comfort that damps harsh vibrations of the road. The bars feature a classic profile with 80mm of reach that brings the hoods and levers back where you want the, without making the drops all but usable. This partners up with 128mm of drop to place you hands comfortably at a natural angle for easy access to your shifters and brakes when you're in the drops. Cervelo is never a company to shy on technology, so it should come as no surprise that the bar is equipped with Di2 wiring ports that keep your eTubes neatly tucked inside, providing a tidy cockpit when paired with a Cervelo stem.
- A classic profile road bar with Cervelo's carbon prowess
- 80mm of reach offers comfortable position on tops and hoods
- Ergonomic drop keeps wrist at a neutral comfortable angle
- Immaculate carbon layup is light, stiff, and compliant
- Internal Di2 routing enables a tidy and sleek cockpit
- Item #CVL1WU9
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?