Why We Like The Cervelo Aspero GRX Di2 Exclusive Gravel Bike
Though an off-road gravel bike built to ride rough terrain, the Cervelo Aspero GRX Di2 Exclusive Gravel Bike is constructed with a focus on speed, and winning. The stiffness and handling of the carbon frame combine to deliver the predictable response we desire in a race bike, helping us test our limits and reach the top step of the podium. It features a geometry that combines comfort and speed with a steep seat tube angle and moderate head tube angle, while the C-level carbon dampens vibrations to keep us riding longer, faster.
For this specific model of the Cervelo Aspero, we included the GRX 815 Di2 1x Gruppo to provide us with the opportunity to truly explore the world with a gravel-specific drivetrain. This 11-speed electronic groupset is quiet, reliable, and offers optimized gearing ratios with a 40T chainring and 11-42T cassette range, which shifts with ease thanks to the GRX RD-RX815 Di2 Rear Derailleur. When shifting gears and hitting the brakes, the GRX ST-RX815 Di2 Shifters keep our hands comfortable and free of fatigue with a raised hood, an anti-slip texture, and a curved brake lever.
- An off-road gravel grinder built for reaching the top of the podium
- Built with a carbon layup for stiffness, response, and handling
- Features the Shimano GRX 815 Di2 1x Gruppo for ultimate gravel performance
- The 40T chainring and 11-42T cassette provide optimal gearing for any terrain
- Bento top-tube mounts provide additional storage options for nutrition
- The Selle Italia Model X Superflow Saddle offers long-distance seated comfort
- Rolls on the Shimano GRX WH-RX870 Carbon Wheelset with 40c Maxxis Rambler Tires
- Item #CVL1X0J
- Frame Material
- GRX ST-RX815 Di2 Shifters, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur
- GRX RD-RX815 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- GRX RX820 1 Crankset
- Chainring Sizes
- Bottom Bracket
- Shimano CS-M8000 Cassette, 12-speed
- Cassette Range
- Brake Type
- FSA K-Wing AGX
- FSA Energy SCR
- Selle Italia Model X Superflow
- Shimano GRX WH-RX870 Carbon
- Front Axle
- 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm Thru-Axle
- Maxxis Rambler
- Tire Size
- 40 x 700c
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov