Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Cervelo Aspero 5 Ekar Gravel Bike
We fly down our favorite gravel roads with the Cervelo Aspero 5 Ekar Gravel Bike. This carbon gravel bike is ready for fast training rides or our next race day, offering the same stable, responsive feel that we know and love from our road bike. The cockpit features an integrated cable routing design that creates a clean, sleek look while reducing drag. Its full carbon tapered integrated fork designed specifically for the Aspero 5 features a C-shape for optimal aerodynamics.
The Aspero 5 Ekar uses the Campagnolo Ekar groupset, providing a smooth and reliable performance with a lightweight and durable build. This gravel-specific drivetrain features a 1x 38T chainring with a 13-speed, 9-42T cassette to allow for a full range of gear ratios to take us anywhere. With gearing that can take us on any adventure, the wheelset and tires must keep up. The Aspero 5 Ekar uses Fulcrum Rapid Red 300 wheels with 700 x 38mm Panaracer Gravel King SK tires and features a tire clearance of 700 x 43mm.
- Full-carbon gravel bike designed for off-road adventures
- Ideal for fast training rides, race days, and exploring
- Features a C-shaped, tapered integrated fork design
- Internal cable routing creates a sleek look, reduces drag
- Campagnolo Ekar groupset is smooth, reliable, and durable
- 13-speed cassette allows for a full range of gears
- Item #CVL1WXH
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov