Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Bottom Brackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
BSA SRAM DUB Road
New bottom bracket standards mean new variations on our favorite components. Ceramic Speed’s BSA DUB bottom bracket offers a solution for our BSA-threaded frames to use a SRAM DUB crank interface with friction-defying ceramic bearings. Compared to steel ball bearings, ceramic bearings resist corrosion and have a harder surface, both of which contribute to a longer lifespan for these quality bearings. CeramicSpeed claims its bearings are 15% harder, can take 99% higher loads, and are more than 100% smoother than other ceramic bearings typically used. Included with the bottom bracket are four 1mm spacers and 10mL of Ceramic Speed grease.
- Drop friction by the wayside with silky smooth bearings
- Fits 28.99mm spindle SRAM DUB cranks to BSA-threaded shells
- Ceramic balls are less compressible and resist corrosion better than steel
- Grade 3 Silicon Nitride ceramic bearings offer smoother spinning
- Aluminum with anodized black finish house the ceramic bearings
- Item #CMD1SPS
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] ceramic
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Axle Type
- SRAM DUB
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, track, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?