Select Style & Size
BBright SRAM DUB Road
Compared to steel ball bearings, CeramicSpeed's balls resist corrosion, which is in part responsible for why bearings start to feel gritty as they age as well as causing the bearings to run hotter which reduces the lifespan of the component. CeramicSpeed balls are also much harder than standard steel balls. Apply enough pressure to a steel ball and it will crack under load while under that same load the CeramicSpeed ball won't flinch, maintaining the exact surface finish and roundness which could affect spinning smoothness. Meanwhile, these non-round and rough ball bearings create increased friction and begin to quickly wear down the steel bearing races.
CeramicSpeed is able to achieve such top marks because it uses the highest quality Grade 3 Silicon Nitride for its bearings. Don’t be fooled into thinking that all ceramic bottom brackets bearings on the market are the same. In testing, CeramicSpeed claims its balls are 15% harder, can take 99% higher loads, and are more than 100% smoother than other ceramic balls typically used on the market. Included with the bottom bracket are dustcovers, special grease for maintenance, and a sticker sheet.
- A slick and smooth ceramic BB for your BBright bike
- Grade 3 Silicone Nitrite crafted bearings are ideal for cycling
- Ceramic ball bearings are more resistant to wear and are ultra-smooth
- Ceramic balls are harder, rounder, and resist corrosion vs. steel
- Precision machined allow shell presses into BBRight frames
- Fits SRAM DUB cranksets only
- Item #CMD1SPR
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] ceramic
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Axle Type
- SRAM DUB
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?