Select style & size:Select options
Keep Track With or Without Your Smartphone.
We ask for our bike computers to be simple, while at the same time able to capture all of our ride metrics, be that with our phone or sensors. The CatEye Padrone Smart Plus Computer Double Bundle captures all the info in a sleek interface that projects on a huge screen. Like the standard Padrone, it has a water-resistant face that shows us our data cleanly, with the bonus of wireless Bluetooth technology that pairs with smartphones and an assortment of sensors to keep a check on heart rate and cadence.
The Padrone Smart Plus head easily attaches to your handlebars and with its large, high-contrast face, it provides the data you want such as speed, cadence, power, heart rate, and distance. This bundle comes with magnets for spokes and crankarm and a sensor for your chainstay to keep up cadence and speed without the need for your phone. Pair it with your phone, via Bluetooth, and you'll track speed, distance, and additional information with the help of your phone's GPS capabilities. The Padrone Smart Plus transfers the data to your smartphone after a ride, so you can upload it to CatEye Atlas, Strava, and TrainingPeaks, making it easy to compile data in whatever format and app you prefer to use.
The CatEye Padrone Smart Plus computer weighs in at only 40-grams (head unit), and it's super low profile with large readings. It runs on a user serviceable and included CR2032 battery that aims to last up to 4 months without charging necessary. The backlight ensures the computer is easy to read in low-light conditions and at night.
- A light and simple computer with smart technology
- Tracks distance, cadence, power, and more
- Comes with sensors and magnets for compiling data
- Handlebar mounting bracket compatible with most bars
- Pairs with smartphone for GPS data like speed and altitude
- Displays calls, emails, and text alerts to keep you in the loop
- Large LCD display provides clean and visible data
- Compatible with Strava, TrainingPeaks, and CatEye Atlas
- Item #CAT001T