Why We Like The Odysea Skipper Quad Shortboard
The Odysea Skipper Quad Shortboard by Catch Surf is always ready for a good time, whether we're out for an all-day shred or a quick morning session. This soft fish board is designed for boosting speed down the line and drawing out confident carves.
The dual composite core construction gives flotation that makes catching waves easy for beginners and experts alike, while triple maple stringers help increase stiffness for a performance feel. The fish shape and swallow tail are designed to give you speed on small and fatter waves, and are easy to paddle for catching waves all day long. We also love that the included hi-performance quad fins are designed to stabilize your speed and generate drive on turns.
- Shortboard for beginner and advanced surfers for fun on daily waves
- Dual-composite core offers flotation and easier wave catching
- Triple maple stringers increase board stiffness for performance feel
- Fish shape and swallow tail increase speed on small, fatter waves
- Quad Hi-Performance fins add drive when charging steeper lines
- Durable HDPE slick bottom with eye-catching graphics aids in speed
- Strong, sleek, old-school PE deck features a throwback design
- Item #CSF0049
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- 5ft 6in
- stiff dual-composite core, triple maple stringers, HDPE bottom
- Catch Surf
- Deck Pad
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help