Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Longboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Blessed by the big kahuna.
Hanging ten in the foreground of Diamond Head's Waikiki Beach is where the Odysea Plank Single Fin Surfboard by Catch Surf feels most at home—where the big kahuna himself sends you perfect waves, break after break, from surfer's paradise. This soft-and-floaty longboard is equipped with a traditional single-fin design that allows you to straight-line long and easy waves with stable confidence from break to shore. Built with a dual composite core combining foam with triple maple-ply stringers to give you stiff-performance flotation, and a PE deck and HDPE bottom to create a sleek and durable surface, this board is easy for beginners to learn on and experts to enjoy a playful day. The tropical design naturally gravitates you to the iconic beach-front, pastel-pink hotel just in time for a post-surf luau.
- A modern-made, float-friendly longboard for hanging ten
- Traditional single-fin design for steady straight-lining
- Stiff dual composite core with triple maple-ply stringers
- Durable HDPE bottom and PE deck give you long-lasting usage
- Extra flotation is easy for beginners to catch waves
- Item #CSF0009
7ft, 8ft, 9ft
dual composite core