Why We Like The Odysea Log Tri Surfboard
The forecast is calling for knee-high mush all week, but we still need our surf fix. A longboard with a classic shape that has been ridden by generations of surfers, this board can be ridden by all skill levels. A wider nose offers better planing that makes paddling and catching waves easier, while the squash tail helps you make quick, sharp turns. Responsive maneuvering comes from a combination of triple wood stringers and a dual composite core that offers the right amount of flex and stiffness for clean glassy overhead days. When we are pumping through a barrel trying to beat that close-out, the tri-fin setup gives that extra stability and drive to help us be the victor and come out on the other side.
- A soft top longboard for any level surfer
- Classic shape provides stability and facilitates wave catching
- Rounded nose allows for easy and efficient paddling
- Removable thruster fin setup offers drive for maximum performance
- Wood stringers and dual composite core ensure responsiveness
- Catchsurf boards are designed by real surfers in California
- Item #CSF002I
- dual-composite core, triple wood stringers, HDPE bottom
- Catch Surf
- Tail Shape
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2020
What is the volume please?