Odysea Log Tri Surfboard
The forecast is calling for knee-high mush all week, but you still need your surf fix. Don't worry, the Odysea Log Tri surfboard can handle a wide range of waves and is ready to help keep you sane. A longboard with a classic shape that has been ridden by generations of surfers, this board can be ridden by all skill levels. Beginners finding their sea legs will find comfort in the stability and float afforded by the length and width of the log. Seasoned surfers need not worry because the log will let you hang ten, get barrelled, or do cutbacks to your heart's content. A wider nose offers better planing that makes paddling and catching waves easier, while the squash tail helps you make quick, sharp turns.
- A soft-top longboard for surfers of all levels to enjoy
- Classic shape provides stability and facilitates wave catching
- 72L volume adds float for catching mushier waves and hanging ten
- Removable thruster fin setup offers drive for maximized performance
- Wood stringers and dual composite core ensure responsiveness
- HDPE base with bumper bars boosts glide and longevity
- Item #CSF0028
- [core] Dual composite, triple wood stringers, [bottom] HDPE
- Tail Shape
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?