Why We Like The Odysea 8ft Log - Taj Burrow Surfboard
Regardless of what the forecast calls for, you need to get your surf fix and Odysea Log Taj Burrow surfboard can handle a wide range of waves to help keep you sane. A longboard with a classic shape that has been ridden by generations of surfers, this board can be ridden by all skill levels. Beginners finding their sea legs will find comfort in the stability and float afforded by the length and width of the log. Seasoned surfers need not worry because the log will let you hang ten, get barrelled, or do cutbacks to your heart's content. A wider nose offers better planing that makes paddling and catching waves easier, while the squash tail helps you make quick, sharp turns.
- A board built to keep surfers of all levels happy all day
- Classic shape provides stability and facilitates wave catching
- 86L volume adds float for catching mushier waves and hanging ten
- Removable thruster fin setup offers drive for maximized performance
- Wood stringers and dual composite core ensure responsiveness
- HDPE base with bumper bars boosts glide and longevity
- Item #CSF002L
- [core] dual composite, triple wood stringer, [base] HDPE
- Tail Shape
- Fins Included
- yes, removable
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
what year was this released?