Noa Deane knows fun.
Designed with input from pro surfer Noa Deane, the Catch Surf Noa Deane Odysea 5ft Pro Stump Tri Thruster Surfboard boasts a bright white deck, purple eight-ball bottom, and fun and floaty construction to get you high in the sky or deep in the pit. Half the size and twice as much fun as its big brother model, the Odysea LOG, the Stump has a stiff dual composite core with triple maple stringers and a Hi-Performance tri thruster fin setup to keep hold of a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail. With tons of float and a wider outline, this soft board catches waves exceptionally easily and has something to offer surfers of all skill levels.
- Noa Deane's pro model soft board that delivers endless fun
- Dual composite core and maple stringers keeps the ride stiff
- Wide, rounded nose provides tons of float and easy wave-catching
- Tri thruster fin setup adds drive and control
- Old-school PE deck has throwback design for nostalgic fun
- Item #CSF0008
[core] dual composite, triple maple stringers, [deck] PE, [bottom] sick HDPE