Mini Cutthroat Blade O-Ring, Removable
When you find shallower water to paddle through, don't exhaust yourself with short, choppy strokes that are inefficient. The Cataract Oars Removable Mini Cutthroat Blade O-Ring has an asymmetrical design that lets you enjoy a powerful stroke, even when low-angle paddling is a must. Whether you're cruising through late-season streams in search of fish, or exploring with the kids, these blades can stand up to the abuse with their high-density structural urethane. To make them even more family-friendly, they float—so even if Junior has butter fingers, you can make it home with all the oars you started with.
- Blade for propulsion in late-season conditions
- Asymmetrical design for shallow water
- Composite core for lightweight strength
- High-density polyurethane defends the core
- Item #CTR000U
- Blade Material
- high-density polyurethane, composite
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2019
Great but not right size
- I returned this product before using it
The purpose of these cutthroat blades are great but they just didn't fit the oars I had. They were too small. Super bummed.