Select Style & Size
The Magnum II Blade is Cataract Oars' most popular blade, and for good reason. High-grade urethane wrapped around a stiff composite core lends moderate flex and unparalleled strength, and with seven inches of width, it displaces a lot of water, helping you surge forward with every stroke.
- Strong and smooth blade for rafting or drift boating
- Urethane wrapped around composite core for moderate flex
- Ribbed surface reduces blade flutter and adds strength
- Wide design displaces a lot of water
- Grooved spline prevents silt buildup
- Floats just in case of an accident
- Item #CTR000E
- Blade Material
- high-grade urethane core wrapped around stiff composite core
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 27, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Fit these in the SGX and feeling strong on the water. I can bend the shaft pretty well with these big guys when I need the extra shove. Really enjoying them.