Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Oars we have in stock.View Similar Products
Counter Balanced Sleeve
Raft or drift-boat oars get trickier to handle the longer they get. Use the Cataract Counter Balanced Sleeve to weight the shaft anywhere you like so you can achieve a more balanced feel when you're rowing. The sleeve slides over the handle end of the shaft and secures to the shaft with three nylon pan-head screw adjustments. Over the course of a long day on the river, a counter weight can mean the difference between smoking your arms and arriving at the take-out feeling ready to rock a few more miles.
- Weighted sleeve helps you balance your oars
- Slides easily throughout the oar shafts
- Triple-screw adjustment secures the sleeve position
- Four-pound weight balances long oars
- Item #CTR000M
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 8lb
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?
August 4, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got exactly what I wanted and received it on time. Great product.