VG 5 Pocket Pant
To say we spend a lot of time in kit would be an understatement; eventually, we must change out of kit and into something a bit more geared toward a day around town rather than around a racecourse. Named for Vittore Gianni Atelier, the original tailor shop in Milan that would go on to become Castelli, the VG line makes cyclists look and feel great between rides. The VG 5 Pocket Pants are a comfortable and stylish pant for everything from touristing to commuting.
These cotton-blend pants are a welcome break from the feel of Lycra, with a regular, comfortable fit and articulated knee for freedom of movement. Plenty of pockets keep our daily essentials secure as we explore new coffee shops and winding streets on foot, and the DWR treatment keeps us looking fresh even if that espresso goes sideways.
- A casual pant for off-bike or commuting pursuits
- Castelli quality inspired by Vittore Gianni Atelier
- Cotton blend breathes well and keeps us cool
- Articulated knees and regular fit keeps us comfortable all day
- Reflective strip on pant cuff enhances visibility during commutes
- Item #CSTZ7C7
- 97% cotton, 2% Lycra
- 2 front hand, 1 integrated, 2 rear
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2021
Sizing from Planet Absurd
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 205 lbs
How 'bout this: the Castelli Five Pocket XL measures 16.5-16.75 at the waist. In the non-counterintuitive world that 33W is usually a Medium. Inasmuch, perhaps recognizing a good joke, BackCountry was super quick on approving/turning around a refund.