The current trends towards six-inch sock heights are fine if you're on the tall side of the spectrum, but some of us need a slightly shorter cuff to get that just-under-the-calf aesthetic that's as pro as it is comfortable. Castelli meets that demand with its Women's Vertice Sock, featuring the tallest cuff in the company's women-specific line at a moderate 3.5 inches that balances form and function to keep you looking and feeling cool in the saddle.
- A mid-length cycling sock
- Meryl Skinlife fabric breathes easily and fights off odor
- Mid-foot band provides support
- Moderate 3.5in cuff balances style and comfort
- Item #CST00HA
- Q & A
BUY THESE SOCKS.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I absolutely love love love these socks. In fact I own them in every single color now. Super comfortable, functional, and the perfect height (tall, but not too tall). I'm in a hot climate (Texas) and they are the perfect summer weight, without feeling cheap or