Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Velocissimo 4 Bib Tight
Extend your riding season through fall and winter with the Castelli Velocissimo 4 Bib Tight. These no-nonsense tights are a warm and comfortable option to get you outside and riding your bike during the cold weather months. While they may not be quite as windproof as the Meno 2 Bib Tights, and lack the premium chamois of the Sorpasso 2 Bib Tights, they're a utilitarian option that does the job well without leaving a huge hole in your wallet.
They're constructed from Castelli's proven Thermoflex fabric with a thick, brushed fleece interior that keeps you warm without hindering your freedom of movement. The bib itself is mesh, airy and breathable, designed to subtly sit under a jersey and be barely noticeable when you're pedaling. Castelli's Kiss Air chamois loyally stands guard between you and the saddle, providing multi-layered cushioning that remains supportive and breathable over the miles, however cold they may be.
- A simple, no-nonsense bib tight for cold weather cycling
- Thermoflex fabric keeps you warm while preserving your mobility
- Mesh bib straps ensure breathability and a barely-there feel
- Kiss Air 2 seat insert cushions your sit bones during long miles
- YKK Camlock zipper at the ankle for easy on and off
- Reflective details on the leg endings to help you be seen
- Recommended for temperatures in the 43 - 53-degrees Fahrenheit range
- Item #CST00U6