Take the random offshoot through the shrubbery more often with the Castelli Unlimited jersey. Unlike road-specific jerseys, whose fabric only interacts with you and some pocketed snacks, the Unlimited's unassuming appearance expertly hides its rowdy ambitions. As the wide-open gravel narrows into the forest's cluttered single-track in early spring, you'll find yourself interacting with nature a bit more than a standard road jersey is designed to withstand. It's here that the Unlimited stands apart and lets you be the trailblazer. Stretch-woven fabric on the shoulders and sleeves protect against scuffs and snags when riding in tight off-road sections that would otherwise pick away at less durable textiles.
The Unlimited receives Castelli's ProSecco Unlimited fabric on the main body for lightweight and highly breathable riding. Three rear pockets are ideal for multi-location snack and supply storage, and the full zip provides temperature management for uncharted ride routes in and out of the forest. The Unlimited is best for rides ranging from 64-90 degrees F.
- All-situation jersey designed to resist close calls on the trails
- Stretch-woven fabric resists abuse from foliage and snags
- Highly breathable for use with trail gear or interval sessions
- Comfortable fit for a full day on- and off-road
- Castelli brings uncompromising versatility to mixed terrain riding
- Item #CSTZ7A6
- [face fabric] ProSecco Unlimited, [sleeves] snag-resistant strech woven
- full-length (YKK Vislon)
- 3 season
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year