Tutto Nano RoS Jersey
Castelli’s RoS — Rain or Shine — cycling line takes the lauded characteristics of the dry weather, winter jackets, like the Transition 2, and layers water-resistant fabrics to afford you a premium and comfortable ride when the weather isn’t so choice. The Tutto Nano RoS Jersey sits well-positioned midrange in the RoS line and braces against temps of around 54-63 degree F, making it ideal for spring and fall riding, or perhaps all winter depending on your location. Zipping up the Tutto wraps you in Nano Flex 3G fleece fabric with a bit of stretch that helps the jersey conform to riding positions and relaxing in the café booth with a warm mid-ride pastry. Outside, a Nano-Flex membrane faces the wet weather like a fresh layer of car wax and repels raindrops and road spray with ease.
Castelli boosts visibility with a brilliantly bold color option and 360-degree reflective details, on all colors, which surround the shoulders and decorate the rear pocket. You can stash the traditional snacks and provisions to replenish interval and endurance calories or carry need repair kits and essentials. The Tutto is form-fitted for close wearing, which is ideal for layering on Castelli’s Perfetto RoS vest for extra chilly days when the wind has a harsher bite.
- Long-sleeve jersey for challenging cool and wet weather riding
- Fleece lined fabric holds in body heat to increase performance
- Water-repellent outer fabric makes dark clouds barely a distraction
- Reflective shoulder stripes boost visibility in on-coming headlights
- Traditional rear pockets remove need for a summer jersey underneath
- Matches well with a Castelli Perfetto RoS vest for added wind protection
- Item #CSTZ7CM
- [membrane/laminate] Nano-Flex (water-repellent finish), [face fabric] Nano Flex 3G (fleece, 20% elastane)
- spring, fall
- 3 rear
- [shoulder/center pocket] details
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?