Trasparente 4 Full-Zip Jersey
Castelli's Trasparente jersey has long held its place as a go-to when the wind picks up and there's a nip to the air. With cold-weather functionality that doesn't over-do the insulation, we can see why, and so we're not surprised to see it come back once again for the fourth iteration of the Castelli Trasperente 4 Full-Zip Jersey. While the newest version maintains the streamlined fit we saw in past years, it packs in new construction, utilizing Polartec NeoShell panels in front that stretch in all directions, plus cut out the wind and trap heat inside — and with new paneling that better enables freedom of movement when you're on the bike and hammering on the pedals.
The Trasparente 4's new cut uses panels more akin to a raglan-style sleeve which aims to free up your range of motion, while still keeping the chest fit abbreviated for optimal comfort and minimal bulk in the riding position. These front panels pair up with Nano Flex Xtra Dry on back to elevate breathability, allowing for superior moisture management when you're putting down major efforts. Nano Flex Xtra Dry, as the name may have you suspecting, also hosts a wealth of water repellent properties, protecting you from showers above, and wheel spray in the back.
Never neglecting the simple details that make a jersey truly functional, Castelli includes a full YKK Camlock zipper in front, as well as elastic gripper on bottom hem to hold things in place. Three rear pockets with reflective accents give you space to store ride essentials and cash for your coffee stop, while helping improve your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Castelli's go-to top that walks the line between jersey and jacket
- Polartec NeoShell fends off the elements, offers generous stretch
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry shields from water in back, boosts breathability
- Brushed, soft interior insulates and breathes
- Streamlined fit reduces bulk, stays comfortable on the bike
- Three rear pockets host plenty of space for your riding essentials
- Full-length zip allows you to drop heat in a pinch on the climbs
- Reflective details boost visibility to busy motorists
- Item #CST00T0
- [front panel] Polartec NeoShell, [back] Nano Flex Xtra Dry
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?