Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cold Weather Bike Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Keeps hands happy during nasty weather.
The Castelli Women's Tempo Glove wraps your hands in windproof, water-resistant protection and heat-trapping warmth in nasty weather—all without sacrificing dexterity or grip when you're riding along at a brisk cadence. Castelli uses Dexfil insulation and a fleecy lining to trap warmth from escaping when pleasant sunshine rapidly gives way to plummeting temperatures as a storm blows through your locale.
Gore Windstopper along the outer shell blocks gusty breezes from leaving your hands numb and tingly when temperatures drop, plus it repels oncoming rain showers from soaking through and leaving your hands wet and clammy. The synthetic leather palm remains soft and supple, complete with silicone grip for commanding your bars, brakes, and shift levers. It's finished with a soft microsuede thumb, so you can wipe the sweat off your face without it scratching sensitive skin.
- Soft, fleecy gloves trap warmth and keep the elements out
- Gore Windstopper provides windproof, water-resistant protection
- Dexfil insulation traps warmth from escaping in colder weather
- Synthetic leather palm with silicone grip for sure-handed control
- Fleece lining provides next-to-skin warmth in cold conditions
- Item #CST00JO
- [membrane] Gore Windstopper, [insulation] Dexfil, [palm] water-resistant synthetic leather, silicone grip, [thumb panel] microsuede, [liner] fleece
- stretch cuff
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 33g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
Ordered size small but needed to return for medium. Never have needed medium in gloves. Even with the medium the fingers were narrow so not much room to let air circulate but didn't realize until I rode with them so my fingers felt numb. Didn't keep my hands warm in 40 degree weather. Wish I had returned them.
Carol M W.
February 13, 2019
Thanks for your review! Without it I might have ordered and been very disappointed. I would have gotten the wrong size but, also, I need gloves for much colder than 40°. These won't work at all.