Team Sky Podio Jersey
You took your winter training season seriously, and while you may not have found a spot in the Sky yet, you can still look the part with Castelli's Team Sky Podio Jersey. This jersey is crafted as a collaboration between Sky and Castelli for this year's upcoming 'Tour, with bold colors, and clean lines. The jersey works with Sky Ocean Rescue to bring awareness to the cycling community to make simple changes, to help reduce the plastics that pollute our oceans — all the while looking sharp and race-ready on the saddle.
The Team Sky Podio is built with the craftsmanship we expect to see from Castelli, including Prosecco GT main body fabric that wicks away perspiration, and Prosecco Air Stretch side panels that dial in your fit, while amping up the ventilation. The jersey features the same high-specifications as the typical Sky jersey, but with a touch of extra fabric that sacrifices aerodynamics for comfort on your ride.
- An eco-conscious top with 'Tour ready style
- Striking blue draws awareness to ocean pollution
- Wick away moisture with Prosecco GT main body
- Prosecco Air Stretch lets cool air in
- Drop heat in a pinch with YKK Vislon zip
- Deep, dropped hem pockets stash your essentials
- Asymmetrical collar protects your neck and chin from zip
- Item #CST00PE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jersey is really comfortable and has smart design features that make it very aerodynamic. The sleeves are tight enough to not flap but also not squeeze too tight and the neck is also a little smaller than average with an extra lip on the back neck to seal that off as well. The blue color is very slightly sheer so you will see bib straps through it. The fabric is textured, has just a little stretch, and thicker than a lycra style jersey, but not thermal by any means. I am 5' 9, 175lbs and the size L fit perfect and form fitting as intended.
Size XL was Waaaay too small !
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: X Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 194lbs
The jersey is very nice, but I'm 6'2", about 194 and this didn't even come close to fitting me. So I'm trying an XXL but don't have it yet.