TEAM SKY Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort
Obviously, this edition of the TEAM SKY Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort from Castelli displays the firsthand feedback it receives from the professionals on Team Sky. Twelve years in the making and countless miles in the pro peloton led Castelli to its fastest and most comfortable race short to date. This bib is so pro in fact; it even has a radio pocket. Team Sky isn't the only one who likes it, in fact, the Free Aero Race Bibshort is the best-selling Castelli short of all time.
At the bottom of the dimpled legs, designed for enhanced aerodynamics, are new GIRO4 leg grippers that feature lie-flat, raw-cut edges with vertical silicone stripes to hold it comfortably in place without restricting stretch. An all-new panel construction offers a better fit and support while lighter, more breathable fabrics also allow for better print quality and Castelli updated the seams to improve the fit and looks. It also re-engineered the bib straps with new materials and minimal construction so they help you stay cooler, lie flat, and are more durable. Finally, it also receives the updated Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat insert with an advanced dual-layer construction featuring one of the softest surfaces we've ever felt in a chamois.
- Castelli's fastest, most comfortable bib in Team Sky colors
- Vortex dimpled fabric on the legs improve aerodynamics
- Forza fabric on inner legs stretches for a perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cooler
- Doppio V construction in the front increases support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching throughout reduces irritation
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless chamois offers long ride comfort
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic provides better grip that's distributed over a larger area
- Item #CST00S9