TEAM SKY Climber's 3.0 Full-Zip Jersey
Bernal, Froome, Henao, Sosa, and Thomas. These riders make up a heavy-hitting climbing squad at Team Sky that's a threat at any race, especially the high mountains of a GC race. You can bet that when the temperatures and roads turn up, they'll be donning the TEAM SKY Climber's 3.0 Full-Zip Jersey from Castelli. Constructed of lightweight materials that breathe and wick along with patterning based on the Aero Race 6.0 jersey, this piece of kit will show support of your favorite team as well as giving you an edge when chasing after those KOMs.
What makes the jersey so remarkable is its use of lightweight mesh that dries incredibly fast and it doesn't hold on to moisture. We've found that it actually makes for a pretty good base layer under a long-sleeve jersey or Gabba when conditions are cooler or wet and obviously good to wear alone during the summer. It's available in the fresh, new Black/Dark Ocean or Sky Blue design that looks handsome and is inspired by Team Sky's ongoing commitment to Sky Ocean Rescue, an initiative to help stop plastic waste ending up in the oceans.
- A climber's jersey in Team Sky's colors and graphics
- StradaPro 3D fabric on the back provides pocket support and UPF 16 protection
- Velocity Rev 2 fabric on sleeves and shoulders improve aerodynamics
- 75 g/m2 Flusso 3D fabric on the front is lightweight and wicks
- Full-length front zipper dumps heat on extended climbs
- 3 rear pockets haul nutrition and flat fixing material
- Patterned after the Aero Race 6.0 Jersey to reduce drag
- Item #CST00SB
What do you think about this product?