Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Spettacolo RoS Glove
Castelli left no stone unturned when developing the Spettacolo RoS Glove. Their goal was to fix everything they didn't like about winter gloves and create something that is warm but not bulky, easy to get on and off, and resists the elements while remaining breathable and comfortable. Rain or shine, these gloves excel in both wet and dry conditions, with smart features that make winter riding more enjoyable.
They're made of a stretchy, water-resistant, windproof outer shell that blocks cold wind while shedding light to moderate precipitation. The shell houses PrimaLoft Gold insulation that stays warm without adding weight or bulk. To address comfort, Castelli uses a soft inner liner that won't interfere with sweaty hands, and a water-resistant zippered closure that lets you open the gloves almost completely, allowing easy on and off without dreaded liner pull-out. Castelli finishes the glove with silicone print on the palm engineered for optimal grip on the bars, as well as touchscreen inserts on the fingertip so you can operate your phone without subjecting your fingers to the cold.
- Winter cycling glove that excels in both wet & dry conditions
- Shell blocks wind and moisture while remaining breathable
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent zipper simplifies on/off and slims up the glove
- Soft inner liner is comfortable against your skin
- Silicone print on palm & fingers improves grip on the bars
- Touchscreen compatibility allows phone use without cold fingers
- Castelli continues to revolutionize inclement weather gear
- Item #CST00NW
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.