New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Sorpasso RoS Tight - Women's
If you aren't a fan of bib tights, but still want to make use of the beautiful winter landscapes and cold-weather training miles, Castelli offers the Sorpasso RoS Tight that removes the bib straps in favor of a comfortable waistband. The Sorpasso RoS — rain or shine — confidently braces against elements that keep your competition indoors after the temperature gets below brisk. Castelli's familiar NanoFlex technology boasts improved water repellency, allowing the Sorpasso RoS to shed water with relative ease while maintaining enhanced breathability and warmth. As you're in the riding position, the anatomically mapped 3G paneling provides ample stretch to allow unrestricted movement at the knee and hip. Extra insulation comes from Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric, which is sewn to the upper front and thighs to maintain body heat to maximize winter performance.
The Sorpasso RoS uses Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seamless Donna chamois that is designed peak comfort and performance during long winter base miles. Reflective panels cover the calf zips for added security in low-light riding in the cold mornings, and the Sorpasso RoS is rated for rides ranging from 36-54 degrees F.
- Bib-less tights for cold weather performance training
- Nano Flex 3G fabrics feel soft and repel water under heavy clouds
- Heavier fabrics on front and legs provides muscle-specific insulation
- Designed for stretch and compression in all riding positions
- Reflective panels on calves add extra visibility for roadway safety
- Rated for rides ranging 36-54 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7E1