Sorpasso RoS Bibtight
The Limited Edition color of the Castelli Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight adds a bit more variety to your winter training miles. The Sorpasso also helps you to confidently overtake the elements that would typically drive you to months on the indoor trainer. In its third generation, Castelli's familiar NanoFlex technology boasts improved water repellency while maintaining the breathability and warmth we've come to expect. As you're bent forward in the riding position, the anatomically mapped 3G paneling provides ample stretch to allow unrestricted movement at the knee and hip. Under heavy clouds and paceline wheel-spray, the Sorpasso RoS sheds water with relative ease. Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric is sewn to the upper bib, thighs, and the rear of the legs, so you'll stay dry and maintain body heat to maximize winter performance.
The Sorpasso RoS uses Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seamless chamois that is designed peak comfort and performance during long winter base miles. Reflective panels cover the calf zips for added security in low-light riding in the cold mornings, and the Sorpasso RoS is rated for rides ranging from 32-54 degrees F.
- Go-to training tight for wet winter base miles, limited edition color
- Third generation NanoFlex sheds water and keep you warm
- Anatomically designed paneling for compression and stretch
- Lie-flat bib straps conform to the riding position
- Zip calf for form-fitting water protection around ankle
- Castelli revolutionizes inclement weather gear
- Item #CSTZ7G8
- [face fabric] Nano Flex 3G, [hips/thighs] Nano Flex Xtraa Dry
- Progetto X2 Air
- lie-flat straps
- rear inserts
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?