Select a Size
Select a Color
Sanremo 4.0 Speed Suit
The Sanremo 4.0 Speed Suit from Castelli brings together the comfort and aerodynamics of a speed suit with the long-mile functionality of a traditional kit. While most speed suits are limited to short criterium and time trial applications, the Sanremo 4.0 extends its utility to almost any type of training ride or race.
The top half of this dynamic duo is a jersey designed in the style of the Aero Race, which is constructed using Castelli's Velocity Rev2 fabric to usher airflow over your body as you ride. The bottom half of the suit is Castelli's popular Free Aero Race 4 Short, which is designed for aerodynamic racing and comfort during long, back-to-back rides. Castelli lines the suit with its top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air chamois, featuring a luxuriously soft arrangement of multi-density foam strategically placed to provide support on 100-mile road races or 60-minute crits alike without inhibiting your movement in the saddle.
- A proven road racing speed suit design for an aero edge
- Next-to-skin fit decreases drag from your in-saddle body position
- Comfy Progetto X2 Air chamois provides hours of support
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- 2 rear pockets stash fuel for long races
- Full-length top zip eases getting into and out of the suit
- 3D mesh back offers exceptional breathability
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction increases efficiency
- Item #CSTZ7AW
- [face fabric, sleeves] Velocity Rev2, [back] 3D mesh, [legs] Vortex, [inner legs] Forza
- spring, summer, fall
- Progetto X2 Air
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2020
Keep up with the times
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
It’s been a few years since Ive purchased a speed suit. My how things have changed. But for the better. This one is a little closer fitting than my previous Sanremo. The sleeves a little longer an feels a little longer in the legs too. None of this is a problem. Embracing change was easy once i was into my ride. You don’t even notice your wearing it. It’s slippery and comfortable. I’m not sure what else you’d want from a one piece. For anyone with familiarity, you’ll get it. For first timers or anyone who hasn’t had a chance to update their kit, yes its going to pull or feel snug when your not on the bike. It’s meant to fit when “riding”. Ill add this. The chamois may need some breaking in.... some. Again, change for the better.