Why We Like The Rosso Corsa Pro 15 Sock
Castelli claims the best sock they've ever made for performance cycling is the Rosso Corsa Pro 15 Sock. And, they might be right. It's constructed from multiple-structure knit with extra stretch and a compressive midfoot support band. An asymmetrical construction mirrors the shape of the foot, and Meryl Skinlife yarns with antimicrobial silver ions reduce odor. A cushioning pad under the ball of the foot adds comfort, and there's even a reflective tab at the back.
- Castelli's best performance cycling sock for discerning cyclists
- Rep the brand's logo with a minimalist design
- Antimicrobial silver ions reduce odor to stay fresh
- Asymmetrical construction mirrors the shape of the foot
- 200-needle construction increases stretch
- Item #CSTZ7HE
- Meryl Skinlife
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 24, 2021
just right for small feet
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 143 lbs
I wear like 40.5 to 41 shoe and finding a sock with a higher cuff length that also fits my foot can be tough. These are perfect! They are left/right specific with some subtle padding in the toe and foot pad area. That 15 cuff comes up right under to slight over the bottom of my calf with a snug fit.