A key accessory.
The cycling world houses widely varied opinions about the necessity of gloves, and while some people can afford to go glove-free, we're firmly in the camp that a couple of little tan lines are a small price to pay for having intact palms should things jump sideways. In addition to their palm-protecting peace of mind, the Castelli Women's Rosso Corsa Pave Gloves add gel padding to minimize pressure points for a boost of long-mile comfort even if the road takes you from Paris to Roubaix.
- Half-finger cycling gloves with an extra dose of padding
- Mesh panels provide cooling ventilation
- Gel inserts reduce road noise and chatter
- Grippy silicone prints glue palms to hoods
- Pull-tabs make for easy removal
- Item #CST00H9
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
Ordered small and they were so small, my 9-year-old could not even fit them on.
On the positive side, the quality looked good. Just need to size WAY up.