Rosso Corsa Glove
The Rosso Corsa Glove from Castelli is designed to take the sting out of the roughest rides with its CDS gel padding and silicone grip offering more comfort and control. Castelli also engineered the glove with crash protection at the palm that wraps around the side of the hand with a highly abrasion-resistant material. The back of the hand and the cuff use a high-stretch material to reduce the amount of bulk and make the glove easier to put on and take off. Reflective piping on the back of the hand offers additional visibility to motorists in low light conditions. This glove is ideal for any cyclist who appreciates extra palm padding while tackling pockmarked pavement, gravel, or cyclocross.
- A padded cycling glove for the most demanding rides
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) cushions the blows
- High-stretch cuff offers an easy on and off and reduces bulk
- Gel padding and silicone grip add comfort and control
- Reflective piping detail increases visibility in low light
- Abrasion-resistant crash protection wraps around the side of the hand
- Item #CST00RC
- Q & A
Great glove for rough roads
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wanted a glove with extra padding for gravel rides and crappy pavement. These work well at the base of the thumb and at the joints where the fingers meet the palm. Both areas were getting beat up with my previous gloves and are great with these. Only complaint is the removal tab is insufficient.